All athletes should be at the Axis Arena in Six Flags Atlanta in uniform and have checked in with Coach Emily or Coach Ben in person no later than 10:30 a.m.
o Remember, this is a theme park in a major city, so allow time for traffic, parking, lines to enter the park, and walking to the arena!
o Doors to the event open at 9:00 am, so you are more than welcome to arrive at the park in advance
The team will gather for warm-up preparation at 11:15 a.m.
o Coaches will designate a meeting place and inform the athletes when they check in
o No bags will be allowed in the practice area, so leave personal items with parents
o ALL HAIR AND MAKEUP MUST BE COMPLETE AT THIS TIME
o Athletes are to remain with coaches from this time until after performance
The Senior 1 Team is scheduled to perform at 12:36 p.m. on Panel A
Athletes report for the awards ceremony at 1:20 p.m.
o All athletes must remain in the Gotham City section of Six Flags until after the awards ceremony
Some additional, helpful information:
· The address of the park is 275 Riverside Pkwy, Austell, GA 30168
· One-day parking is $20 and can be purchased online in advance
· General admission tickets at the park gate are $62.99
· Food, beverages, and coolers may not be brought into the park
· The weather for Saturday, March 28th in Atlanta is predicted as a High of 52 degrees and Low of 30 degrees
· SGE Senior Level 3 team will be performing at 6:57 p.m. (not mandatory to stay and watch, but encouraged)